Charters and Agreements:
- The current Royal Charter for the continuance of the British Broadcasting Corporation. (Valid until 31/12/2016)
- The Agreement (between the Secretary of State for Culture, Media and Sport and the BBC)
- FCO/BBC World Service Financial Memorandum 2005
- BBC Trust – trustees.
- BBC Trust 2012-2013 Work Plan.
- BBC Executive Board.
Incoming funding changes:
- House of Commons Foreign Affairs Committee report on the implications of cuts to the BBC World Service.
- Commonwealth Broadcasting Association report on new funding structure of the BBC World Service.
- BBC Editorial Guidelines.
- BBC Editorial Guidelines – Guidance note on reporting terrorism.
- BBC Editorial Guidelines – Guidance note on reporting war.
Complaints and public participation:
- BBC complaints procedure.
- OFCOM (UK independent regulator of communications industries) broadcasting code. (Note: news is regulated under section 5 of the OFCOM code.)
- BBC World News for live viewing outside the UK, US & Japan.
- BBC World News schedules.
- BBC World Service for live English language radio broadcasts outside the UK, US & Japan.
- BBC World News & BBC.com website.